Map of Loulé - Algarve - Portugal
Find your way around the town of Loulé in central Algarve, Portugal, with our Loulé Map!
Here are just a few areas of interest to look out for on the map:
- Loulé's Saturday morning gipsy market at the end of Rua da nossa Senhora da Piedade.
- The striking Arabian style market hall on Praça da República which houses the daily market and is open every morning except Sunday.
- Largo da Matriz - a small square where the main church of Loulé, Igreja de S.Clemente is and to the left of the square is a small, peaceful garden, Jardim dos Amuados ('Garden of Sulks').
- Loulé castle (13th/14th century) - just a short distance down the road from the market on the left hand side.
- Convent of Espírito Santo - the convent also houses the municipal art gallery.
- José da Costa Mealha - the main avenida through Loulé with central gardens, benches under the trees and kiosks for refreshments along it's length! This is the area that is shut off during Loulé Carnival!
You can also see from the map where useful places such as the post office, station and tourist information office ('Tourism') are in Loulé!
Simply click on the map of Loulé for a high resolution printable pdf version to take with you on holiday!